Giúp bạn nhanh chóng tìm được văn phòng phù hợp098.890.2468
- Floors 22 floors - 1 lobby - 1 basement
- Parking 1 basements
- Working hours Monday to Friday: 8AM - 6PM, Saturday: 8AM - 12PM
- AC System Modern central air conditioner
- Back-up Power Backup generator meets 100% demand of capacity
- Elevators 5 Schindler (Miconic 10) passenger lifts + 2 service lifts
- Direction Northeast
- Rent 50.2 usd/sqm/month
- Service charge 7.4 usd/sqm/month
- VAT 10%
- Gross rent (included VAT) 63.36 usd/sqm/month
- Car parking 5.000.000 vnd/car/month
- Motorbike parking 500.000 vnd/motorbike/month
- AC electricity cost Included in service charges
- Typical floor800 sqm/floor
- Ceiling height2.5m
- Lease area
80, 110, 200, 345, 466 sqm
Receive all detailed lease information for your next office!
Call us: 098.890.2468 for office proposals
Although the high-end office and is a class A building, Me Linh Point Tower offers an affordable price. Not only that, the annual price adjustment policy is always stable making customers satisfied.
Me Linh Point Tower situated on Ngo Duc Ke street and in the city center. From here, you are prompted to access the state agencies, external utilities and also has a beautiful view of Landmark 81 and Bitexco Tower – the 2 tallest buildings in Vietnam. Besides, the building is next to Thu Thiem 2 bridge, connecting to Thu Duc City 3 minutes.
– Me Linh Point Tower building has 22 floors with 02 basements
– The total using area is 20.000 sqm, be divided flexibly to meet many businesses needs
– Typical floor area: 800 sqm
– The building structure: 22 floors, 1 lobby, 1 basement
Building services & utilities
– The internet system is equipped in the whole building and always be stable
– Camera system and professional security team
– A spacious basement with enough space for officers
– The fire protection system get international high-standards
Maison Office’s service and expert advice is always free, impartial, and focused on finding you the space that’s right for your business. Join us now for an interesting trial!